UPSC Recruitment 2023 – 395 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA-I) Examination (I) posts. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for 395 National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (I) on a regular basis. Candidates with 10th and 12th passes can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC NDA NA I Examination 2023:
Candidates with 10th and 12th Pass looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 10-01-2023. Also see UPSC NDA & NA-I Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC NDA & NA-I Recruitment below:
List of UPSC NDA & NA-I Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the UPSC Recruitment Details for various posts below.
- Post Name: National Defence Academy
- No. of Vacancies: 370
- Post Name: Naval Academy
- No. of Vacancies: 25
Job Location: All India
Important Dates of UPSC NDA NA I Examination 2023:
- Start date for Submission of Application: 21-12-2022
- The last date for Submission of the Application: is 10-01-2023
- Online Applications can be withdrawn from 18-01-2023 to 24-01-2023 till 6.00 PM.
- Date for the release of e-Admit Card: three weeks before the commencement of the examination
- Date for the Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2023: 16-04-2023
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent
examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:— 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2004 and not later than 1st July 2007 are eligible.
- Selection is based on Written Exams and Interviews.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees hundred) as the application fee.
- No fee for SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs candidates of any community.
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here to apply online – Apply Online