UPSC Recruitment 2021 – 30 Joint Secretary & Director Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Joint Secretary and Director posts. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for 30 Joint Secretary and Director Group ‘A’, on a contract basis. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in the relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC Joint Secretary and Director Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in the relevant field looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 22-03-2021. Also see UPSC Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Joint Secretary & Director Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the UPSC Recruitment Details for various posts below.
- Post Name: Joint Secretary
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Post Name: Director
- No. of Vacancies: 27
Job Location: All India
Important Dates of Joint Secretary and Director Recruitment 2021:
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Through Commission’s Website: 22-03-2021.
- The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto: 23-03-2021.
- Candidates should complete the Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution/ university.
- For Joint Secretary: Min. 40 years and Max. 55 years
- For Director: Min. 35 years and Max. 45 years
- Selection based on Experience and Interview.
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment 2021: