UPSC Recruitment 2023 – 51 Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2023. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for 51 Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service by the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree/ Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or see below. Check below for UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023:
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree/ Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant field looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 09-05-2023. Also see UPSC Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Recruitment below:
List of UPSC IES ISS Vacancy 2023 Details:
Below are the UPSC Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service posts.
- Department Name: Indian Economic Service
- No. of Vacancies: 18
- Department Name: Indian Statistical Service
- No. of Vacancies: 33
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023:
- Start date for Submission of Application: 19-04-2023
- The last date for Submission of the Application: is 09-05-2023
- Date for Correction of Application: 10-05-2023 to 16-05-2023 till 6.00 PM.
- Date for the release of e-Admit Card: three weeks before the commencement of the examination
- Date for the Written Examination 2023: 23-06-2023
- Result for the Written Examination 2023: August/September 2023.
- For Indian Economic Service: A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a recognized University.
- Indian Statistical Service: A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
Age Limit(as on 01-08-2023):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for the age limit and age relaxation).
- Selection is based on a Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
- Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/ PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India by cash or by using Net Banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay/ Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI Payment.
Important Links of UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here to apply online – Apply Online