UPSC Recruitment 2023 – 1,261 Medical Officers, Assistant Divisional Medical Officers, and General Duty Medical Officers Gr-II Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Combined Medical Services Examination 2023. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for 1,261 Medical Officers, Assistant Divisional Medical Officers, and General Duty Medical Officers Gr-II. Candidates with an M.B.B.S. degree can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or see below. Check below for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2023:
Candidates with an M.B.B.S. degree looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 09-05-2023. Also see UPSC Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Combined Medical Services Vacancy 2023 Details:
Below are the UPSC Combined Medical Services posts.
- Department Name: Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service
- No. of Vacancies: 584
- Department Name: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways.
- No. of Vacancies: 300
- Department Name: General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Department Name: General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- No. of Vacancies: 376
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2023:
- Start date for Submission of Application: 19-04-2023
- The last date for Submission of the Application: is 09-05-2023
- Date for Correction of Application: 10-05-2023 to 16-05-2023 till 6.00 PM.
- Date for the release of e-Admit Card: three weeks before the commencement of the examination
- Date for the Written Examination 2023: 16-07-2023
- Result for the Written Examination 2023: August/September 2023.
- A candidate must hold an M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit(as on 01-08-2023):
- Max. 32 years (Check the official notification below for the age limit and age relaxation).
- Selection is based on a Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
- Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/ PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India by cash or by using Net Banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay/ Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI Payment.
Important Links of UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here to apply online – Apply Online