Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2023 – 24 Asst. General Manager, Sr. Manager, Manager, Dy. Manager, and Asst. Manager Vacancies:
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL), Malpe in Karnataka State is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has given a notification for the direct recruitment of Officers posts. UCSL CSL has announced new job vacancies for 24 Assistant General Managers, Senior Managers, Managers, Deputy Managers, and Assistant Managers on a temporary basis. Candidates with a B.E/ B.Tech in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://cochinshipyard.in/ or see below. Check below for UCSL CSL Officer Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a B.E/ B.Tech in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the Cochin Shipyard website and apply for the posts till 08-10-2023. Also see UCSL CSL Officers Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for CSL Recruitment below:
List of UCSL Officers Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Recruitment details.
- Post Name: Assistant General Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Post Name: Senior Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Post Name: Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 8
- Post Name: Deputy Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Karnataka.
Important Dates for UCSL CSL Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for Online Submission of Application: 18-09-2023
- The last date for Online Submission of Application: is 08-10-2023
- Assistant General Manager (Engg./ Dock Master): Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% mark.
- Senior Manager (HSE): a) A recognized Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology.
b) A Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by the State Government.
- Manager (Contract Cell/ Planning/ Hull/ Electrical/ Quality Control/ Accommodation outfit/ Piping/ Machinery): Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Naval Architecture/ Marine Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Deputy Manager (Finance): Chartered Accountant or Cost Management Accountant.
- Assistant Manager (Planning/ Erection/ Steel Preparation/ Electrical/Machinery/ Piping/ Materials): Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Naval Architecture/ Marine Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized University.
Age Limit(as on 18-09-2023):
- For Assistant General Manager: Max. 45 years
- Senior Manager and Manager: Max. 40 years
- Deputy Manager: Max. 35 years
- Assistant Manager: Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for the age relaxation).
- Selection is based on PowerPoint Presentation and Personal Interview.
- No application fee.
Important Links of UCSL Officers Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Application – Apply Online