UCSL Recruitment 2023 – 34 Supervisor, Office Assistant, and Booth Operators Vacancies:
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL), Malpe in Karnataka State is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has given a notification for the direct recruitment of Supervisor, Office Assistant, and Booth Operators posts. UCSL CSL has announced new job vacancies for 34 Supervisors, Office Assistants, and Booth Operators on a temporary basis. Candidates with an ITI/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://cochinshipyard.in/ or see below. Check below for CSL Supervisor Office Assistant Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with an ITI/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the Cochin Shipyard website and apply for the posts till 10-10-2023. Also see UCSL CSL Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for CSL Recruitment below:
List of UCSL Supervisor & Office Assistant Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Recruitment details.
- Post Name: Supervisor
- No. of Vacancies: 18
- Post Name: Office Assistant and Booth Operators
- No. of Vacancies: 16
Job Location: Karnataka.
Important Dates for CSL Supervisor Office Assistant Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for Online Submission of Application: 20-09-2023
- The last date for Online Submission of Application: is 10-10-2023
- Supervisor (Hull – Quality Control/ Electrical Quality Control/ HSE/ Hull – Fabrication/ Welding/ Outfit/ Piping/ Electrical): a. 3-year Diploma in a relevant field with 60% marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
b. ITI in relevant trade from a state-recognized industrial training institute.
- Supervisor/ Office Assitant (Finance): Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Supervisor (HR): Bachelor’s Degree in Arts (other than Fine Arts/ Performing Arts) or Science or Commerce or Computer Applications or Bachelor of Social Work, Business Administration, with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Supervisor (Painting): The candidate should have passed the minimum Matriculation examination.
- Office Assistant (Operations, Planning, Materials, QC&HSE, Design): Bachelor’s Degree in Arts (other than Fine Arts/ Performing Arts) or Science or Computer Applications with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Booth Operator (Painting): ITI in sheet metal worker/ Electrician/ fitter/painter trade from a State Board of Technical Education.
Age Limit(as on 20-09-2023):
- For Supervisor: Max. 45 years
- Office Assistant: Max. 30 years
- Booth Operator: Max. 35 years(Check the official notification below for the age relaxation).
Selection is based on
- For Supervisor: PowerPoint Presentation and Personal Interview
- Office Assistant and Booth Operator: Phase I – Objective type test and Phase II Practical Test/ Descriptive Test for Workmen (Office Assistant and Booth Operator)
- No application fee.
Important Links of UCSL Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Application – Apply Online