Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023 – 11,409 Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Vacancies:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2023. SSC has announced new job vacancies for 11,400 MTS (Non-Technical) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) posts on a regular basis. Candidates with Matriculation/ 10th pass can check the job vacancies at https://ssc.nic.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Havaldar Examination 2023:
Candidates with Matriculation/ 10th pass looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the SSC website and apply for the posts. Also see SSC Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SSC Recruitment below:
List of SSC MTS & Havaldar Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Staff Selection Commission MTS & Havaldar recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)
- No. of Vacancies: 10880 (approx.)
- Post Name: Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
- No. of Vacancies: 529 (approx.)
Important Dates for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff & Havaldar Examination 2023:
- Starting Date for submission of online applications: 18-01-2023
- Last date and time for online applications: 17-02-2023 3 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-02-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 19-02-2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 20-02-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 23-02-2023 to 24-02-2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination: April 2023
- Candidates should complete a passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized board/ Institution.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2023):
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
- (Check the official notification below for the age limit and relaxation).
- For MTS: Computer-Based Examination (Session-I and Session-II) and Document Verification.
- Havaldar (CBIC & CBN): Computer-Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
For Complete SSC MTS Syllabus, 2023 check the link – SSC MTS Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and
- Women, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
Important Links of SSC Recruitment 2023:
Click here for official notification, check the link – SSC MTS & Havaldar Notification
Click here for an online application – Apply Online