SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2023. Candidates with Matriculation 0r equivalent looking for SSC MTS Examination check the notification, Exam Pattern, and syllabus given below. Check the Complete syllabus below before start preparing for SSC MTS Examination. The full syllabus of SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 is given below as PDF for free download. For SSC MTS Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023 check below:
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2023 Official Notification, Check the link – SSC MTS & Havaldar Examination 2023 Notification
List of SSC MTS & Havaldar Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Staff Selection Commission MTS & Havaldar recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)
- No. of Vacancies: 10880 (approx.)
- Post Name: Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
- No. of Vacancies: 529 (approx.)
Important Dates for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff & Havaldar Examination 2023:
- Starting Date for submission of online applications: 18-01-2023
- Last date and time for online applications: 17-02-2023 3 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-02-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 19-02-2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 20-02-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 23-02-2023 to 24-02-2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination: April 2023
- For MTS: Computer-Based Examination (Session-I and Session-II) and Document Verification.
- Havaldar (CBIC & CBN): Computer-Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
Exam Pattern for SSC MTS 2023:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exam Pattern for MTS Exam 2023 is given below:
|Part||Subject||No. of Ques/ Max.Marks||Time Duration|
|I||Numerical & Mathematical Ability||20/60|
|II||Reasoning Ability & Problem-Solving||20/60|
|II||English Language and Comprehension||25/75|
Syllabus for SSC MTS 2023:
Detailed SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 is given below:
Numerical and Mathematical Ability: It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area, and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots, etc.
Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving: The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, Age Calculations, Calendar, and Clock, etc.
General Awareness: The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics), General Science, and Environmental studies up to the 10th Standard.
English Language and Comprehension: Candidates’ understanding of the basics of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked.
For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the Paper.