RBI Recruitment 2021 – 322 Officers Gr B Officers Gr B Vacancies:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given a notification for the recruitment of Officers Gr B vacancies in Combined Seniority Group (CSG) posts. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced new job vacancies 322 Officers Gr B on a regular basis. Candidates with Graduation /PGDM/ MBA Finance/Master’s Degree in the relevant field can check the job vacancies in https://www.rbi.org.in/ or you can see below. Check below for RBI Officers Gr B Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with Graduation /PGDM/ MBA Finance/Master’s Degree in the relevant field looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the RBI website and apply them till 15-02-2021. Also see RBI Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment below:
List of RBI Officers Gr B Recruitment 2021 Details:
Below is the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General
- No. of Vacancies: 270
- Post Name: Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR
- No. of Vacancies: 29
- Post Name: Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM
- No. of Vacancies: 23
Job Location: All India.
- Starting date for online registration: 28-01-2021
- Last date for online registration: 15-02-2021
- Last date for payment of application fee: 15-02-2021
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General: Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation / Equivalent technical qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters / years.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR: A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM: A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2021):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 30 years(Check official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Phase I, II – Online/Written Examination and Interview.
Important Links of RBI Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Registration – Apply Online