OMC Ltd Recruitment 2023 – 100 Jr. Engineer (Mech./ Elect./ Civil), Jr. Nurse, Jr. Pharmacist, and Electrician-III Vacancies:
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd. (OMC), A Gold Category State PSU has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive posts in regular mode. OMC Ltd has announced new job vacancies for 100 Jr. Engineer (Mech./ Elect./ Civil), Jr. Nurse, Jr. Pharmacist, and Electrician-III Posts. Candidates with an ITI/ Diploma in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://omcltd.in/ or see below. Check below for OMC Non-Executive Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with an ITI/ Diploma in a relevant field looking for government engineering jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the OMC Ltd website and apply for the posts till 08-12-2023. Also see OMC Non-Executives Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for OMC Recruitment below:
List of OMC Ltd. Non-Executives Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the OMC Ltd. Recruitment details.
- Post Name: Jr. Engineer (Mech.)
- No. of Vacancies: 20
- Post Name: Jr. Engineer (Elect.)
- No. of Vacancies: 14
- Post Name: Jr. Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Vacancies: 16
- Post Name: Jr. Nurse
- No. of Vacancies: 11
- Post Name: Jr. Pharmacist
- No. of Vacancies: 09
- Post Name: Electrician -III
- No. of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Odisha.
Important Dates for OMC Non-Executive Recruitment 2023:
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application: 17-11-2023
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 08-12-2023
- Last Date of submission of Online Application Fee (if applicable) through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/UPI etc: 08-12-2023
- Jr. Engineer (Mech./ Elect./ Civil): Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering from an AICTE-recognized institute.
- Jr. Nurse: +2 Science with Diploma in Nursing from an institute recognized by H&FW Department, Government of Odisha & approved by Odisha Nursing Council/ Indian Nursing Council.
- Jr. Pharmacist: +2 Science with a Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institute & approved by the Indian Pharmacy Council.
- Electrician- III: HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority,
HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for Workman- HT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
Age Limit(as on 31-10-2023):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 38 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation)
- Selection is based on Computer Based Test and Document Verification.
candidate (except SC/ST/PwBD & Departmental candidate) is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable amount of Rs. 500/- only+ Bank Charges as an Application fee through Online mode.
Important Links of OMC Ltd. Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for an online application – Apply Online