NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 – 75 Graduate, Technician (Diploma), and Trade Apprentice Vacancies:
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has given a notification for the recruitment of Trade, Technician, and Graduate Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year of apprenticeship training for its different Stations/ Projects/ Establishments. NEEPCO has announced new job vacancies for 75 Graduates (Engineering & General Stream, Technician (Diploma), and Trade Apprentices on a contract basis. Candidates with an ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduate Degree in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://neepco.co.in/ or see below. Check below for NEEPCO Graduate Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with an ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduate Degree in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the NEEPCO website till 30-11-2023. Also see NEEPCO Apprentice Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment below:
List of NEEPCO Apprentice Jobs 2023:
Below are the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited recruitment details
- Post Name: Graduate (Engineering Stream) Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 28
- Post Name: Graduate (General Stream) Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 14
- Post Name: Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 08
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 25
Job Location: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, and Tripura
Important Dates for NEEPCO Graduate Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- The starting date for the Online Application (through NATS/ NAPS Portal) is 15-11-2023.
- The last Date for Online Application for training under NATS is 30-12-2023.
- Graduate Apprentices: The candidate must have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: The candidate must have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- General Stream Graduates: Candidates must have a degree in any subject (other than engineering/technology) of a minimum three years duration granted by a Statutory University.
- Trade Apprentice: Candidates must have completed a 10th pass & ITI course.
Age Limit (as of 01-11-2023):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 28 years (Check the official notification for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Merit basis (Marks scored in Degree/ Diploma).
- No application fee.
Important Links of NEEPCO Apprentice Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Links for Online application
For Graduate Engineering & Diploma Engineering – Apply Online
For Non-Engineering Graduates or equivalent in general streams – Apply Online
Trade Apprentice – Apply Online