Kolkata Metro Railway Recruitment 2023 – 125 Act Apprentice Vacancies:
Metro Railway Kolkata invites online applications for the post of Act Apprentices. Metro Railway Kolkata has announced new job vacancies for 125 Act apprentices on a contract basis. Candidates with an ITI in a relevant stream can check the job vacancies at https://mtp.indianrailways.gov.in/ or see below. Check below for Metro Railway Kolkata Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with an ITI in a relevant stream looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the MTP Indian Railways website and apply for the posts till 06-03-2023. Also see Metro Railway Kolkata Apprentice Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Metro Railway Recruitment below:
List of Metro Railway Kolkata Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Metro Railway Kolkata recruitment details below for the apprentice job.
- Post Name: Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 125
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal.
Important Dates for Metro Railway Kolkata Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 03-02-2023
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06-03-2023
- Candidates should complete Matriculation (in a 10+2 system) with a minimum 50% mark + ITI (NCVT) in the relevant trade.
Age Limit(as on 31-03-2023):
- Min. 15 years and Max. 24 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Merit Basis (Academic Mark scored in 10th and ITI).
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as the processing fee.
- SC/ST, PHP/Women/Minorities & Economically backward candidates have no processing fee.
Important Links of Metro Railway Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
For online application, check the link – Online Application
Postal Address for sending Application:
Dy. CPO, Metro Railway,
Metro Rail Bhavan, 33/1,
J.L. Nehru Road,
in closed envelop super-scribed as “Application for Metro Railway”