Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – 500 Credit Officer and IT Officer Vacancies:
The Central Bank of India has given an employment notification for recruiting various posts of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I upon passing the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF). Bank of India has announced new job vacancies for 500 Credit Officer and IT Officer posts on a regular basis. Candidates with a Graduate Degree can check the job vacancies at https://bankofindia.co.in/ or see below. Check below for Bank of India Probationary Officers Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a Graduate Degree looking for government jobs can check Manager Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the Bank of India website and apply for the posts from 11-02-2023 till 25-02-2023. Also see Bank of India PO Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2023 below:
List of Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Details:
Below is the Bank of India PO Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Credit Officer in General Banking stream
- No. of Vacancies: 350
- Post Name: IT Officer in Specialist stream
- No. of Vacancies: 150
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of Bank of India Probationary Officers Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for Online registration: 11-02-2023
- Last date for Online registration: 25-02-2023
- Tentative Month of Online examination: Will be advised separately
- Tentative Month of Interview: Will be announced separately
- For Credit Officer: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institution.
- IT Office: 4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Age Limit(as on 01-02-2023):
- Min. 20 years and Max. 29 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation)
- Selection is based on Online examinations, Group Discussions, and Interviews.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates must pay Rs.175 as an Intimation charge.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates have to pay Rs. 850/- as Application fees & Intimation charges.
Important Links of Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for an online application – Apply Link