KRCL Recruitment 2023 – 190 Graduate/ Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Vacancies:
The Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Trainee Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973. KRCL has announced new job vacancies for 190 Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics) and Graduates in the General stream who have passed out during 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 for enrolment as Graduate Apprentices or Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training. Candidates with a Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduate Degree in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://konkanrailway.com/ or you can see below. Check below for KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduate Degree in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the Konkan Railway website till 10-12-2023. Also see Konkan Railway Apprentice Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for KRCL Apprentice Recruitment below:
List of KRCL Apprentice Jobs 2023:
Below are the Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Trainee Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 190
Important Dates for KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- The last Date for Online Application for training under NATS is 10-12-2023.
- Graduate Apprentices: The candidate must be a Graduate in the Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering fields from a recognized (AICTE) University.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: The candidate must be a Diploma holder in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering fields from a University or Institution recognized by the Central/ State Govt. Technical Education Board or University.
- General Stream Graduates: Degree in Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Business Administration/ Bachelor of Management Science/ Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication/ Bachelor of Business Studies.
Age Limit (as of 01-09-2023):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 25 years (Check the official notification for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Merit basis (Marks scored in Degree/ Diploma).
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC /ST/Female/Minorities / Economically Weaker Sections are exempted from the application fee.
Important Links of KRCL Apprentice Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click Here to the Online application – Apply Online