CRIS Recruitment 2023 – 18 Assistant Software Engineers (ASE) Vacancies:
The Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Software Engineers (ASE) for its ongoing and upcoming projects. CRIS has announced new job vacancies for 18 Assistant Software Engineers (ASE) based on the score obtained in GATE 2023 conducted by IIT/ Kanpur. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in the relevant stream can check the job vacancies at https://cris.org.in/ or see below. Check below for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in the relevant stream looking for government engineering jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the CRIS website and apply for the posts till 20-12-2023. Also see CRIS ASE Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for CRIS ASE Recruitment below:
List of CRIS ASE Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the CRIS Recruitment details.
- Post Name: Assistant Software Engineers
- No. of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: New Delhi.
Important Dates for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2023:
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 21-11-2023
- Last Date for Online Registration: 20-12-2023
- B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Applications or MCA or B.Sc. (computer science – 4-year degree course) from an AICTE/ UGC recognized institution or equivalent qualification with min. 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and GATE Scores as specified.
- Candidates with M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply with the required GATE 2023 score.
Age Limit(as on 20-12-2023):
- Min. 22 years and Max. 27 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation)
- Selection is based on Educational Qualification, GATE score 2023, and Interview.
Important Links of CRIS ASE Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for an online application – Apply Online