KMRL Recruitment 2022 – 35 Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice (Diploma) & Non-Technical Apprentice Vacancies:
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. (KMRL) has given an employment notification for Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act for Graduate & Diploma holders in Engineering & Non-Engineering fields. The KMRL has announced new job vacancies for 35 Graduate Apprentices (BE/B.Tech), Technical Apprentices (Diploma), & Non-Technical Apprentice vacancies on a temporary basis. Candidates with a BE/B.Tech/ Diploma in Engg. and Non-Engg. can check the job vacancies at http://boat-srp.com/ or you can see below. Check below for Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
Candidates with a BE/B.Tech/ Diploma in Engg. and Non-Engg. looking for government jobs can check various apprentice jobs below. Interested candidates go through the KMRL website and apply for the posts till 14-10-2022. Also see KMRL Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for KMRL Recruitment 2022 below:
List of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Details:
Below are the Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Details:
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice (BE/B.Tech)
- No. of Vacancies: 05
- Post Name: Technical Apprentices (Diploma)
- No. of Vacancies: 25
- Post Name: Non-Technical Apprentices
- No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: All India
Important Dates of KMRL Jobs 2022:
- Starting date for online registration: 23-09-2022
- The last date for enrolling in the NATS portal in order to apply to “Kochi Metro Rail Ltd”: is 14-10-2022
- Last date for applying “Kochi Metro Rail Ltd”: 25-10-2022
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates at Kochi Metro Rail Ltd: November 2022
- Graduate Apprentices (BE/B.Tech): First Class Engineering Degree [Four/three-year duration (for lateral entry)] awarded by any recognized Indian University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks/6.75 CGPA.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: First Class Diploma (3-year duration) awarded by State Technical Board/University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
- Non-Technical Graduate Apprentices: B.Com / BA English – First Class Graduation (3-year duration) awarded by any recognized Indian University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
- The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Selection process based on written test/Computer-based test and/or interview.
- Not mentioned
Important Links of KMRL Recruitment 2022:
Click here for official notification – Click Here
Click here for online registration – Apply Online