Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2022 – 540 Assistant sub-Inspector & Head Constable Vacancies:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has given an employment notification for Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial) posts. The CISF has announced new job vacancies for 540 ASI (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial) vacancies on a temporary basis. Candidates with a 10th/12th pass can check the job vacancies at https://cisfrectt.in/ or you can see below. Check below for CISF ASI and Head Constable Recruitment 2022:
Candidates with a 10th/12th pass looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the CISF website and apply for the posts till 25-10-2022. Also see CISF Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022 below:
List of CISF ASI and Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Details:
Below are the Central Industrial Security Force Details:
- Post Name: Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer)
- No. of Vacancies: 122
- Post Name: Head Constable (Ministerial)
- No. of Vacancies: 418
Job Location: All India
Important Dates of CISF Jobs 2022:
- Starting date for online registration: 26-09-2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 25-10-2022
- The candidates must have an Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent on or before the closing date of receipt of the Online Application Form.
Age limit ( as of 25-10-2022 ):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 25 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 26.10.1997 and later than 25.10.2004. (Check the official notification below for the age limit and relaxation).
- Selection process based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Examination under OMR Based/Computer Based Test (CBT Mode), Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription for Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Typing Test for Head
Constable (Ministerial) ) and Medical Examination.
- Candidates belonging to the General /OBC / EWS category have to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as an application fee.
- Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, Female, and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of a fee.
Important Links of CISF Recruitment 2022:
Click here for official notification – Click Here
Click here for online registration – Apply Online