EMRS Recruitment 2021 – 3400 (Principal, Vice Principal, PGT and TGT Vacancies:
Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Principal, Vice Principal, PGT & TGT Posts. EMRS has announced new job vacancies for 3400 Principal, Vice Principal, PGT & TGT on a regular basis. Candidates with B.Ed/Master’s Degree in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://tribal.nic.in/ or you can see below. Check below for EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam 2021:
Candidates with B.Ed/Master’s Degree in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the https://tribal.nic.in/ website and apply for the posts till 30-04-2021. Also see EMRS Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for EMRS Recruitment below:
List of EMRS Teaching Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the EMRS Teaching Staff Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Principal, Vice Principal, PGT & TGT
- No. of Vacancies: 3400
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates for EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam 2021:
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 01-04-2021
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30-04-2021
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI: 01-05-2021 (23:50 hrs)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: 04-05-2021 to 06-05-2021
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: Will be notified
- Date of Examinations: Last week of May 2021/ First week of June 2021
- For Principal & Vice-Principal: Master’s degree from a recognized university/institute, and
B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University, and
Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium
- PGT: Two Years Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- TGT: Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of the subject.
Age Limit(as on 30-04-2021):
- For Principal: Max. 50 years
- Vice Principal: Max. 45 years
- PGT: Max. 40 years
- TGT: Max. 35 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Personality Test/ Interview.
- For Principal & Vice-Principal: Rs. 2000/-
- For PGT & TGT: Rs. 1500/-.
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates not required to pay the Application fee.
Important Links of EMRS Recruitment 2021:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Application – Apply Online