CPRI Recruitment 2023 – 99 Engineering Officer, Engineering Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technician, and Assistant Vacancies:
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has given a notification for the posts of Engineering Officer Gr.1, Engineering Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technician Gr.1, and Assistant Gr.II. CPRI has announced new job vacancies for 99 for the posts of Engineering Officer, Engineering Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technician, and Assistant on a regular basis. Candidates with an ITI/ Diploma/ BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ BCA/ B.E/ B.Tech check the job vacancies at https://cpri.res.in/ or you can see below. Check below for Central Power Research Institute Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with an ITI/ Diploma/ BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ BCA/ B.E/ B.Tech looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the CPRI website and apply for them from 25-03-2023 to 14-04-2023. Also see CPRI Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for CPRI Recruitment below:
List of Central Power Research Institute Recruitment 2023 Details:
Below are the Central Power Research Institute Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Engineering Officer Gr.1
- No. of Vacancies: 40
- Post Name: Engineering Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 13
- Post Name: Scientific Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 04
- Post Name: Technician Gr.1
- No. of Vacancies: 24
- Post Name: Assistant Gr.II
- No. of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of CPRI Jobs 2023:
- Starting date for submission of application along with fee payment: 25-03-2023
- Last date for submission of the application along with fee payment: is 14-04-2023
- Computer-Based Test (Tentative): 23-04-2023
- Skill Test/Trade Test( Tentative): 15-05-2023
Age Limit(as on 14-04-2023):
- For Engineering Officer Gr.1: Max. 30 years
- Engineering Assistant and Scientific Assistant: Max. 35 years
- Technician Gr.1: Max. 28 years
- Assistant Gr.II: Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- For Engineering Officer Gr.1: First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering
- Scientific Assistant: First Class B.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University with 5 years of experience in the relevant subject field.
- Engineering Assistant: First Class 3 year Diploma in Engineering/Technology with 5 years of experience in a relevant field such as Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical.
- Technician Gr.1: ITI Trade Certificate in Electrical.
- Assistant Gr.II: First Class BA/ BSc. / B.Com/ BBA / BBM/BCA degree from a recognized university and minimum Grade-B certificate in Basic Computer Course (BCC) conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) on the closing date of recruitment application.
- Engineering Officer Grade 1: Selection is based on GATE Score 2021/ 2022/ 2023.
- Engineering Assistant and Scientific Assistant: The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and a job-specific practical skill test.
- Technician Gr.1 and Assistant Gr.II: The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).
- For Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, and Engineering Assistant: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee.
- For Technician Gr.1 and Assistant Gr. II.: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen/women candidates and CPRI Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Important Links of CPRI Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Application – Apply Online