AIC of India Recruitment 2023 – 40 Management Trainees (Rural Management and Legal) Vacancies:
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Management Trainees posts in the discipline of Rural Management and Legal. EPFO India has announced new job vacancies for 40 Management Trainees (Rural Management and Legal) on a regular basis. Candidates with a Graduation in a relevant discipline check the MT job vacancies at https://www.aicofindia.com/ or you can see below. Check below for AIC Management Trainees Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a Graduation in a relevant discipline looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the AICofIndia website and apply for them from 22-03-2023 to 06-04-2023. Also see AIC of India Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for AIC MT Recruitment below:
List of AIC Management Trainees Recruitment 2023 Details:
Below are the Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Management Trainees (Rural Management and Legal)
- No. of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of AIC of India MT Jobs 2023:
- Starting date for submission of application: 22-03-2023
- Last date for submission of application: 06-04-2023
- Date of Online Examination: April/May 2023
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from: Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
Age Limit(as on 01-03-2023):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
• Graduation in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation/ Agriculture Business Management/ Rural Management with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from a University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE
• Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from a University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE with
2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any of the following (with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE): –
➢ MBA- Rural Management/Agriculture Marketing/ Agri Business Management/ Agri-Business and Rural Development
➢ Post Graduate Diploma- Rural Management/ Agri-Business Management (PGDM- ABM)/ Agriculture Marketing
➢ Post Graduate Degree- Agriculture Marketing/ Agri Business Management/ Rural Management
Legal: Graduation in Law with min. 60% (SC/ST- 55%) marks in aggregate.
- Selection is based on Online examinations and Interviews.
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (Intimation charges only)
- For all other candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (application fee including intimation charges)
Important Links of AIC of India Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Application – Apply Online