Anna University Recruitment 2020 – 139 Assistant Professors & Assistant University Librarian Vacancies:
The Anna University is a technical university, the main university campus is located in Guindy, Chennai, Tamilnadu. Anna University has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors & Assistant University Librarian posts. Anna University has announced new job vacancies for 139 Assistant Professors & Assistant University Librarian on a permanent basis. Candidates with Any Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, PG, Ph.D. in relevant fields can check the job vacancies at https://aurecruitment.annauniv.edu/ or you can see below. Check below for Anna University Asst Professors & Asst University Librarian Recruitment 2020:
Candidates with Any Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, PG, Ph.D. in relevant fields looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the Anna University website and apply them till 21-10-2020. Also see Anna University Notification 2020, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Anna University Recruitment below:
List of Anna University Jobs 2020 Details:
Below is the Anna University Recruitment Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancies: 134
- Post Name: Assistant University Librarian
- No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates of Anna University Assistant Professors & Assistant University Librarian Recruitment 2020:
- Date of Notification: 30-09-2020
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 30-09-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21-10-2020
- Last date for the receipt of hard copy: 28-10-2020
- For Professor: Candidates should complete First Class both in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in relevant branch and Ph.D. in relevant fields from a recognized institution/ university.
- For Assistant University Librarian:
Age Limit(as on 01-07-2020):
- Max. 35 years (Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation).
- Written Test
- Presentation before the Subject Experts and
- Personal Interview with the Members of the Selection Committee.
- The candidates belonging to SC/SC(A)/ ST category have to pay Rs. 400 as an application fee.
- All the other candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 as an application fee.
Important Links of Anna University Recruitment 2020:
Click here to view official notification – Click here.
Click here to apply online – Click here.