Samacheer Kalvi 11th Economics – Chapter 8: Indian Economy Before and After Independence Book Back Answers
Samacheer Kalvi 11th Standard New Economics Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Tamil Nadu Class 11 New Syllabus Economics – Indian Economy Before and After Independence Book Back Solutions 2022 is available for English medium students. TN Samacheer Kalvi 11th Std Economics book back portion consists of 12 chapters. Check Chapter-wise and Full Class 11th Economics Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for free download. Samacheer Kalvi 11th Economics Chapter 8 Indian Economy Before and After Independence Book Back English Medium answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science Vol. 1 & 2, and Science (Botany, Zoology, Bio-botany) Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers are available in PDF on our site. Class 11th Economics guide Vol. 1 & 2 Book Back Answers PDF available below unit-wise. Check History, Geography, Civics, Economics, and Political Science One Mark English Medium below. See below for the New 11th Economics Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Class 11 Samacheer Books PDF Free download, Click the link – Samacheer Kalvi 11th books
11th Samacheer Books Economics Book Back Answers PDF in English:
Tamil Nadu class 11th Economics Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check Economics questions and answers for English and Tamil Medium. Click the Download option to download 1 Mark Question and Answer PDF. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
11th Economics – Chapter 8: Indian Economy Before and After Independence Book Back Answers
1. The arrival of Vasco da Gama in Calicut, India
2. In 1614 Sir Thomas Roe was successful in getting permission from
3. The power for governance of India was transferred from the East India Company (EIC) to the British crown in
4. Ryotwari system was initially introduced in
c. Tamil Nadu
5. First World War started in the year
6. When did the Government of India declared its first Industrial Policy ?
7. The objective of the Industrial Policy 1956 was ……..
a. Develop heavy industries
b. Develop agricultural sector only
c. Develop private sector only
d. Develop cottage industries only
8. The industry which was de-reserved in 1993?
b. Mining of copper and zinc
c. Atomic energy
d. Atomic minerals
9. The father of Green Revolution in India was …………
a. M.S. Swaminathan
d. N.R. Viswanathan
10. How many commercial banks were nationalised in 1969?
11. The main objective of nationalization of banks was …….
a. Private social welfare
b. Social welfare
c. To earn
d. Industries monopoly
12. The Planning Commission was set up in the year …..
13. In the first five-year plan, The top priority was given to ……. Sector.
14. Tenth Five year plan period was…….
15. According to HDR (2016), India ranked …… out of 188 countries.
16. Annual Plans formed in the year ……….
17. The Oldest large scale industry in India
18. Human development index (HDI) was developed by
a. Jawaharlal Nehru
b. M.K. Gandhi
c. Amartiya Sen
19. The main theme of the Twelth Five Year Plan
a. faster and more inclusive growth
b. growth with social Justice
c. socialistic pattern of society
d. faster, more inclusive, and sustainable growth
20. The PQLI was developed by …………….
a. Planning Commission
Other Important Links for 11th Samacheer Kalvi Book Back:
For Chapter 9 Development Experiences in India Book Back Click Here – Chapter 9 Development Experiences in India Book Back
Click here for the complete 11th Samacheer kalvi economics book back Answers PDF, Check the link – Samacheer Kalvi 11th Economics Book Back Answers