Samacheer Kalvi 11th Economics – Chapter 7: Indian Economy Book Back Answers
Samacheer Kalvi 11th Standard New Economics Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Tamil Nadu Class 11 New Syllabus Economics – Indian Economy Book Back Solutions 2022 available for English medium students. TN Samacheer Kalvi 11th Std Economics book back portion consists of 12 chapters. Check Chapter-wise and Full Class 11th Economics Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for free download. Samacheer Kalvi 11th Economics Chapter 7 Indian Economy Book Back English Medium answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science Vol. 1 & 2, and Science (Botany, Zoology, Bio-botany) Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers are available in PDF on our site. Class 11th Economics guide Vol. 1 & 2 Book Back Answers PDF available below unit-wise. Check History, Geography, Civics, Economics, and Political Science One Mark English Medium below. See below for the New 11th Economics Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Class 11 Samacheer Books PDF Free download, Click the link – Samacheer Kalvi 11th books
11th Samacheer Books Economics Book Back Answers PDF in English:
Tamil Nadu class 11th Economics Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check Economics questions and answers for English and Tamil Medium. Click the Download option to download 1 Mark Question and Answer PDF. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
11th Economics – Chapter 7: Indian Economy Book Back Answers
I. Choose the best answers:
1. The main gold mine region in Karnataka is _________.
2. Economic growth of a country is measured by national income indicated by ________.
d. Per capita income
3. Which one of the following is a developed nations?
d. Sri Lanka
4. The position of Indian Economy among the other strongest economies in the world is _________.
5. Mixed economy means _______.
a. Private sectors and banks
b. Co-existence of Public and Private sectors
c. Public sectors and banks
d. Public sectors only
6. The weakness of Indian Economy is _______.
a. Economic disparities
b. Mixed economy
d. Adequate employment opportunities
7. A scientific study of the characteristics of a population is _______.
8. The year 1961is known as _______.
a. Year of small divide
b. Year of Population Explosion
c. Year of Urbanisation
d. Year of Great Divide
9. In which year the population of India crossed one billion mark?
10. The number of deaths per thousand population is called as _______.
a. Crude Death Rate
b. Crude Birth Rate
c. Crude Infant Rate
d. Maternal Mortality Rate
11. The number of births per thousand population is called as _____.
a. Crude death rate
b. Mortality rate
c. Morbidity rate
d. Crude Birth Rate
12. Density of population =
a. Land area / Total Population
b. Land area / Employment
c. Total Population / Land area of the region
d. Total Population / Employment
13. Who introduced the National Development Council in India?
b. Jawaharlal Nehru
d. V.K.R.V. Rao
14. Who among the following propagated Gandhian Economic thinkings.
a. Jawaharlal Nehru
b. VKRV Rao
c. JC Kumarappa
15. The advocate of democratic socialism was _______.
a. Jawaharlal Nehru
b. P.C. Mahalanobis
c. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
d. Indira Gandhi
16. Ambedkar the problem studied in the context of the Indian Economy is _______.
a. Small land holdings and their remedies
b. Problem of Indian Currency
c. Economics of socialism
d. All of them
17. Gandhian Economics is based on Principle
a. Socialistic idea
b. Ethical foundation
c. Gopala Krishna Gokhale
d. Dadabhai Naoroji
18. V.K.R.V Rao was a student of _______.
a. J.M. Keynes
b. Colin Clark
c. Adam smith
d. Alfred Marshal
19. Amartya Kumara Sen received the Nobel prize in Economics in the year _______.
20. Thiruvalluvar’s economic ideas mainly dealt with _______.
b. Poverty is the curse in society
d. All of them
Other Important Links for 11th Samacheer Kalvi Book Back:
For Chapter 8 Indian Economy Before and After Independence Book Back Click Here – Chapter 8 Indian Economy Before and After Independence Book Back
Click here for the complete 11th Samacheer kalvi economics book back Answers PDF, Check the link – Samacheer Kalvi 11th Economics Book Back Answers