UPSC Recruitment 2021 – 57 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Professor, Asso. Professor, Asst. Professor posts. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for the 57 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Vacancies. Candidates with Ph.D./ Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Graduate/Post Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC Professor Recruitment 2021:
Candidates with Ph.D./ Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Graduate/Post Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 03-12-2021. Also see UPSC Notification 2021, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2021 Details:
Below are the UPSC Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Exam Details for various posts.
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- The last date for Submission of Application: 03-12-2021
- A candidate should complete a Ph.D./ Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Graduate/Post Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ M. Tech from a recognized institution/ university.
- Max. 53 years (Check the official notification below for age limit and relaxation).
- Selection process based on Interview/Test.
- For general candidates Rs. 25/- have to pay.
- No Fee for SC/ ST / PwBD / Women.
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment 2021: