Civil Services Examination 2022:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a Notification for Civil Service (Prelims) Examination 2022 vacancies on a permanent basis. Interested candidates may check the examination details and apply online from 02-02-2022 to 22-02-2022. UPSC Examination(Prelims) 2022 Notification, Syllabus, eligibility, selection mode, how to apply, and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: UPSC Civil Services 2022
No. of Vacancies: 816
Location: All India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02-02-2022
- Last Date & Time of Online Application: 22-02-2022 – 6.00 P.M
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 21-02-2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 22-02-2022
- Date for online application Withdrawn:01-03-2022 to 07-03-2022
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 05-06-2022
- Candidates should have passed a Graduation Degree from a recognized university/college.
Age Limit :
- Min. 21 years and Max. 32 years (Check official notification for age relaxation).
- Selection based on Preliminary and Mains Examination.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through online mode. SC/ST/PH/Female candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Important Links for Civil Service Examination 2022:
Click here to view the official notification: UPSC Recruitment official notification.
Click here for an online application: UPSC Registration 2022 – Part 1 || Part 2
To Check Syllabus for UPSC Examination(Prelims) Click Here – UPSC Prelims Syllabus 2022 PDF
UPSC CDS 2 Previous Year Question Papers PDF available, click to see – UPSC CDS 2 Question Paper