UPSC Recruitment 2022 – 400 NDA & NA (I) Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (I) posts. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for 400 National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (I) on a regular basis. Candidates with 10th, 12th Pass can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for UPSC NDA NA Examination 2022:
Candidates with 10th, 12th Pass looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 11-01-2022. Also see UPSC Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2022 Details:
Below are the UPSC Recruitment Details for various posts below.
- Post Name: National Defence Academy
- No. of Vacancies: 370
- Post Name: Naval Academy
- No. of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: All India
Important Dates of UPSC NDA NA Examination 2022:
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11-01-2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 10-01-2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 11-01-2022 till 06:00 pm
- The date for online application Withdrawn: 18.01.2022 to 24.01.2022 till 6 P.M.
- Date of Exam: 10-04-2022
- Date of Declaration of Exam Result: June 2021
- The date for the Interview: July 2022 to September 2022
- Candidates should complete the 10th, 12th Pass from a recognized board/ university.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2003 and not later than 1st July 2007 are eligible.
- Selection based on Written Exams and Interviews.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees hundred) as application fee.
- No fee for (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs candidates of any community.
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment 2022: