UPSC ESE 2024 – Vacancy Details, Important Dates, Notification, and Online Application link:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2024. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for 167 Engineering Service posts on a regular basis. Candidates with a Diploma/ Degree in Engineering can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or see below. Check below for the UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2024:
Candidates with a Diploma/ Degree in Engineering looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 26-09-2023. Also see UPSC ESE Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Recruitment below:
List of UPSC ESE Vacancy 2023 Details:
Below are the UPSC Engineering Services Examination posts.
- Department Name: Engineering Services Examination
- No. of Vacancies: 167
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2024:
- Start date for Submission of Application: 06-09-2023
- The last date for Submission of the Application: is 26-09-2023
- Last date for “Pay by cash” at the counter of SBI Branch: 25-09-2023 till 11.59 PM
- Last date for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment: 26-09-2023 till 6 PM
- Date for Correction of Application: 27-09-2023 to 03-10-2023 till 6.00 PM.
- Date for the release of e-Admit Card: three weeks before the commencement of the examination
- Date for the Preliminary/Stage-I Examination: 18-02-2024
- A candidate must hold a Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’– M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2024):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
Selection is based on
- Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) ;
- Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers) and
- Stage-III: Personality Test
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using Internet Banking of any Bank.
Important Links of UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here to apply online – Apply Online