UPSC Recruitment 2023 – 73 Foreman, Deputy Director, Asst. Controller of Mines, and Labour Officer Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of various posts in the Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, and Ministry of Mines. UPSC has announced new job vacancies for 73 Foremen, Deputy Directors, Assistant Controllers of Mines, and Labour Officers Vacancies. Candidates with a graduation degree in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://upsc.gov.in/ or see below. Check below for UPSC Department of Defence Various Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a graduation degree in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the UPSC website and apply for them till 02-03-2023. Also see UPSC Defence Service Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for UPSC Recruitment below:
List of UPSC Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Union Public Service Commission Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Foremen (Aeronautical, Chemical, IT, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Textile)
- No. of Vacancies: 13
- Post Name: Deputy Director of Employment
- No. of Vacancies: 12
- Post Name: Assistant Controllers of Mines
- No. of Vacancies: 47
- Post Name: Labour Officers
- No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: All India.
Important Dates of UPSC Department of Defence Various Recruitment 2023:
- Start date for Submission of Online Application: 11-02-2023
- The last date for Submission of Online Application: is 02-03-2023
- The Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: is 03-03-2023
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized University/ institution.
- For Foremen: Max. 3o years
- Deputy Director of Employment: Max. 40 years
- Assistant Controllers of Mines: Max. 35 years
- Labour Officers: Max. 33 years (Check the official notification below for the age limit and age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Recruitment Test and Interview.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here to apply online – Apply Online