TTD Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023:
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has given an employment notification for AEE (Civil), AE (Civil), and ATO (Civil) posts. TTD has announced new job vacancies for 56 AEE (Civil), AE (Civil), and ATO (Civil) posts on a regular basis. Candidates with a Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree can check the job vacancies at https://ttd-recruitment.aptonline.in/ or below. Candidates applying for the TTD AEE Civil position can check the official TTD AEE Civil Syllabus 2023 PDF uploaded and available below for free download:
Aspirants looking for TTD Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) jobs can check the complete TTD AEE (Civil) Syllabus and Exam Pattern before starting to prepare for the examination. Make the complete study plan based on the Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus PDF. Follow the study plan accordingly along with the previous year’s question papers to crack the examination.
To see the full TTD Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023 Details, Check the link – TTD Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023.
Important details of TTD Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Examination 2023:
Below are The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams recruitment details:
Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
No. of Vacancies: 27
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 26-10-2023
- The last date for Submission of the Online Application: is 23-11-2023
- Downloading of Hall ticket for test: 7 days prior to the Date of Examination.
- Date of Examination: 03-12-2023
Age Limit (as of 01-07-2023):
- Max. 42 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Must possess a B.E. Degree (Civil or Mech.) from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act State Act, or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
- Selection is based on Written Examination.
Syllabus for TTD Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) 2023:
The written Exam Syllabus is common for Civil and Mechanical Engineering
1. Strength of Material
2. Fluid Mechanic and Machinery
3. Building Materials
4. Structural Analysis
5. Design of Steel Structures
6. Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
7. Construction Planning and Management
8. Hydrauics and Water Resource Engineering
9. Environmental Engineering
10. Solid Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
11. Surveying and Transport Engineering
For the complete/ full TTD Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Syllabus 2023 PDF, check the link – TTD AEE (Civil) Syllabus PDF 2023.