TNSTC Recruitment 2023 – 417 Graduation/ Diploma Apprentice Vacancies:
Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd. (TNSTC) has given a notification for eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023), for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. TNSTC has announced new job vacancies for the 417 Graduation(Engineering & Non-Engineering) /Diploma Apprentice on a contract basis. Candidates with a Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant trade can check the job vacancies at http://boat-srp.com/ or see below. Check below for TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree looking for government jobs can check various jobs below. Interested candidates go through the Boat SRP website and apply for them till 10-10-2023. Also see TNSTC Apprentice Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd. Recruitment below:
List of TNSTC Apprentice Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd. Apprentices Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 150
- Post Name: Diploma (Technician) Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 185
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice (Non- Non-Engineering)
- No. of Vacancies: 82
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates for TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for online registration: 11-09-2023
- The last date for online registration is 10-10-2023
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 20.10.2023
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 30.10.2023, 31.10.2023 & 01.11.2023
- Graduate Apprentices:
A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Regular – Full-time) with First Class granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Regular – Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices:
A Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Humanities such as B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA etc., (Regular – Full-time) granted by a Statutory University/ Deemed University in relevant discipline. – UGC approved.
- The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Selection is based on Merit basis (Mark scored in Diploma and Degree).
- Not mentioned.
Important Links of Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd. Apprentice Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Registration – Apply Online