TNPSC Recruitment 2023 – 38 Research Assistant and Manager (Veterinary) Vacancies:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant in the Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet included in the Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service and Manager (VETERINARY) in the Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producer’s Federation Limited. Candidates with a B.V.Sc/ M.V.Sc. in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at www.tnpsc.gov.in or you can see below. Check below for TNPSC Research Assistant and Manager Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a B.V.Sc/ M.V.Sc. in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the TNPSC website and apply for the posts from 20-09-2023 to 19-10-2023. Also see TNPSC Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for TNPSC Research Assistant & Manager Recruitments below:
List of TNPSC Research Asst. & Manager Jobs 2023 Details:
Below is the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) recruitment below.
- Post Name: Research Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 14
- Post Name: Manager (Veterinary)
- No. of Vacancies: 24
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates for TNPSC Research Assistant and Manager Recruitment 2023:
- Date of Notification: 20-09-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19-10-2023
- Application Correction Window Period: From 24.10.2023-12.01 A.M to 26.10.2023-11.59 P.M
- Date of examination (Computer Based Test)
Paper – I Research Assistant: 09-12-2023 F.N. 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M
Paper – II Manager (Veterinary): 09-12-2023 A.N. 02.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M
Manager (Veterinary) Paper I: 10-12-2023 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
- Research Assistant in the Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet:
i. M.V.Sc., (Micro-biology/ Pathology/ Parasitology / Dairy Micro-biology / Animal Biotechnology); and
ii. Must have passed the SSLC Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages and
- Manager (Veterinary) in Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producer’s Federation Limited:
i. Must possess a Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University. (now known as B.V.Sc & A.H) and
ii. Must have registered with the Veterinary Council.
Age Limit (as of 01.07.2023):
- Max. 32 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- For Research Assistant: Selection is based on Paper-I (Computer Based Test) and Interview and Records.
- For Manager (Veterinary): Selection is based on Paper -I & Paper II (Computer Based Test) and Interview and Records.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as a one-time registration and also
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as an examination fee through online.
Important Links of TNPSC Research Assistant & Manager Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply online