Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service Recruitment 2023 – 07 Junior Rehabilitation Officer Vacancies:
TNPSC has given an employment notification for the recruitment of a Junior Rehabilitation Officer in the Welfare of Differently Abled Persons Department in Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service. TNPSC has announced new job vacancies for 7 Junior Rehabilitation Officer posts. Candidates with a Post Graduate Degree in the relevant field can check the job vacancies at www.tnpsc.gov.in or you can see below. Check below for TNPSC Junior Rehabilitation Officer Recruitment 2022:
Candidates with a Post Graduate Degree in the relevant field looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the TNPSC website and apply for the posts from 09-12-2022 to 07-01-2023. Also see TNPSC Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitments below:
List of TNPSC Jr. Rehabilitation Officer Jobs 2023 Details:
Below is the Tamil Nadu Public Service(TNPSC) Recruitment for various posts below.
- Post Name: Junior Rehabilitation Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 7
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates for TNPSC Junior Rehabilitation Officer Recruitment 2022:
- Date of Notification: 09.12.2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09-12-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-01-2023
- Application Correction Window Period: From 12.01.2023-12.01 A.M to 14.01.2023-11.59 P.M
- Date & Time of examination (Computer Based Test) for Paper I: 01.04.2023 (09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)
- Date & Time of examination (Computer Based Test) for Paper II: 01.04.2023 (02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M)
- Candidates should complete a Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Post Graduate Degree in Social Work or Sociology.
Age Limit (as of 01.07.2022):
- Selection based on Computer Based Test (CBT) – Paper I & Paper II.
Important Links of TNPSC Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply online