TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure, Syllabus and Exam Details 2019:
Group 2 Exam is conducted TNPSC by November 2019. It’s not easy to clear the exam without knowing the updated Group 2 syllabus 2019. First and foremost is to understand the syllabus, go through once before start preparing. TNPSC Group 2 exam syllabus is available in English and Tamil medium free download PDF. Go through each and every line/topics in the syllabus, mark the important area to score. Prepare a study plan and time allocation for preparation of each and every topic. Make sure to follow your preparation based on the study plan.
Read previous year question papers so that it will help you to know what type of questions they ask in the exam. Workout model question papers, it will help to know the week area as well as to do an exam within time. Read the newspaper regularly. 25% of the questions you get it from current affairs. TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus, Exam pattern, Study plan, Preparation tips and Study materials given below:
TNPSC Group 2 Interview Post Exam Pattern(Objective Type) (Degree Standard):
|General Studies (Degree Standard – 75 Questions)
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std. – 25 Questions)
General Tamil/ General English (S.S.L.C. Std.- 100 Questions)
Study Plan for TNPSC Group 2 Exam:
Students have to choose either General Tamil or General English at the time of applying for the TNPSC Group 2 exam itself. If you studied English medium then choose General English(GE) or else choose General Tamil(GT). Give more important to GE/GT because it’s easy to score more than 90+ marks in Prelims Exam. Allocate daily 2 to 3 hours for GE/GT till exam.
Then concentrate more on Mental Ability and Current affairs area. In General Studies (GS) paper will have a total of 100 questions. Aptitude and Mental ability will be combined with the GS part. Totally 25 questions from Aptitude and Mental ability area. Current Affairs you will get up to 25 questions. Allocate daily 1 to 2 hours for CA and Aptitude part.
Updated Syllabus for TNPSC Group 2 Exam:
TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam syllabus is given below: 1. General Studies and 2. General English/Tamil
1. General Studies Syllabus (Prelims) Topics given below:
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology
- Current Affairs of History, Polity, Geography, Economy & Science
- History and Culture of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
2. General English/Tamil Syllabus (Prelims) Topics are given below:
- Authors and their Literary Works
Important Group 2 Exam Details:
- General Studies includes History (including National Movement), Science, Polity, Geography, Economy, Current Affairs and Mental Ability. Focus more on History, Science, Current Affairs and Polity.
- Read 6th to 12th Samacheer kalvi books, Check the link for Samacheer Kalvi Book PDF.
- For Current Affairs read the last 6 month CA. (Read newspaper regularly)
- Focus more on Aptitude & Mental Ability – total 10 to 12 topics, Read and practice daily one topic.
Important Links for TNPSC Group 2:
For TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus, click here – TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus.
Study materials for group 2 exam, check the link – TNPSC Group 2 Study Materials.
Previous year and model question paper for group 2 exam, check the link – TNPSC Group 2 Question Paper/TNPSC Group 2 Model Question Papers.