TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 217 Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam Vacancies:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a recruitment notification for 217 posts of Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam vacancies. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply from 15-09-2022 to 14-10-2022. Candidates with a Degree (Relevant Discipline) can check the job vacancies at https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam Recruitment 2022:
Candidates with a Degree (Relevant Discipline) looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the TNPSC website and apply for the posts till 14-10-2022. Also see TNPSC Recruitment 2022, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, and important dates, which are given below:
- Post Name: Assistant Statistical Investigator
- No. of Vacancies: 211
- Post Name: Computer
- No. of Vacancies: 05
- Post Name: Statistical Compiler
- No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Tamilnadu.
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15-09-2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 14-10-2022
- Application Correction Window Period:19-10-2022 to 21-10-2022
- Date of Exam Paper – I (Subject Paper):29-01-2023 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Date of Exam Paper – II (General Studies): 29-01-2023 02.00 P.M to 05.00 P.M
- Candidates should have a Degree (Relevant Discipline) in Relevant Discipline from a recognized university/institution.
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2022):
- Max. 32 years(Check official notification for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on marks on the written tests.
- One-Time Online Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- No Fee For SC/ ST/ PWD/ MBC & Other candidates.
Important Links for TNPSC Job Notification 2022:
Click here to view the official notification: TNPSC Recruitment 2022 official notification.
Click here to Apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Link