TNPSC Recruitment 2023 – 35 Combined Library Examination (Interview posts/Non-Interview Posts):
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment to the post of Combined Library State/ Subordinate Services Examination. TNPSC has announced new job vacancies for 35 Librarians, Information Officers, District Library officers, and Library Assistants posts on a regular basis. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at www.tnpsc.gov.in or you can see below. Check below for TNPSC Combined Library Examination 2023:
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check the Vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the TNPSC website and apply for the posts from 31-01-2023 to 01-03-2023. Also see TNPSC Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for TNPSC Librarian Recruitments below:
List of TNPSC Librarian Jobs 2023 Details:
Below is the Tamil Nadu Public Service(TNPSC) recruitment below.
- Post Name: Combined Library Exam (Interview Post)
- No. of Vacancies: 12
- Post Name: Combined Library Exam (Non-Interview Post)
- No. of Vacancies: 23
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates for TNPSC Combined Library Examination 2023:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31-01-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01-03-2023
- Application Correction Window Period: From 06.03.2023-12.01 A.M to 08.03.2023-11.59 P.M
- Date & Time of Examination:
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in a relevant stream from a recognized university/ institution.
Age Limit (as of 01.07.2023):
- For Library Assistant in the Secretariat Library/ Librarian and Information Assistant Grade – II: Max. 32 years
- Librarian and Information Officer in Anna Centenary Library in Public Department/ District Library Officer: Max. 37 years
- College Librarian in Government Law Colleges: Max. 59 years(Check the official notification below for the age limit and age relaxation)
- Selection is based on a Written Examination/ CBT and Interview.
Important Links of TNPSC Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for online application – Apply online