Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 – 130 Stenographer Grade-II and Stenographer Grade-III Vacancies:
The Gauhati High Court at Guwahati has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-II and Stenographer Grade-III posts on a regular basis. The Gauhati High Court has announced new job vacancies for 130 Stenographer Grade-II and Stenographer Grade-III posts in the district courts of Assam. Candidates with a Graduate Degree can check the job vacancies at https://ghconline.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for The Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a Graduate Degree looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the Gauhati High Court Online website and apply till 15-03-2023. Also see The Gauhati High Court Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for The Gauhati High Court Recruitment below:
List of The Gauhati High Court Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are The Gauhati High Court Recruitment Details for various posts.
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade-II
- No. of Vacancies: 34
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade-III
- No. of Vacancies: 96
Job Location: Assam.
Important Dates for The Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 28-02-2023
- Last date for Submission of the Online Application: is 15-03-2023
- Last date for payment of fees: 18-03-2023
- The Candidates must be a graduate of a UGC-recognized University as of the date of advertisement.
- Should possess a Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography/ Shorthand from ITI/ Polytechnic/ any other institute.
- Must have adequate knowledge of the official language (Assamese) of the State of Assam.
- The candidate must possess an Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
Age Limit(as on 15-03-2023):
- Min. 18 years and Max. 40 years (Check the official notification below for the age relaxation).
- Selection is based on the Written Test, Speed Test, and Viva-voce.
- All others have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee.
- SC and ST have to pay Rs.150/- as an application fee.
- Candidates under the PWD category (Persons with Disability) category need not pay any fee.
Important Links of The Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Application – Apply Online