SSC Recruitment 2023 – 1876 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Vacancies:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). SSC has announced new job vacancies for 1876 Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs and Sub-Inspector (Executive)- (Male/Female) in Delhi Police on a regular basis. Candidates with a bachelor’s degrees can check the job vacancies at https://ssc.nic.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a bachelor’s degrees looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the SSC website and apply for the posts till 15-08-2023. Also see SSC SI Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SSC SI Recruitment below:
List of SSC SI Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the SSC SI Recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector (Executive)- (Male/Female)
- No. of Vacancies: 162
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
- No. of Vacancies: 1714
Important Dates for SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for online application: 22-07-2023
- Last date and time of online applications: 15-08-2023 (23:00 Hrs)
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 16-08-2023 to 17-08-2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination): October 2023
- The candidates should complete bachelor’s degrees in equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit(as on 01-08-2023):
- Min. 20 years and Max. 25 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1998 and not later than 01.08.2003 to be eligible to apply.
- Selection is based on Computer Based Examinations, Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST), and Medical Examination.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. ₹100/- (Rs one hundred only) as an application fee.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Important Links of SSC SI Recruitment 2023:
Click here for Official notification – Click here
Click here for an online application – Apply Online