SSC India Meteorological Department (IMD) Recruitment 2022 – 990 Scientific Assistant Group ‘B’ Vacancies:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Scientific Assistant Examination 2022. SSC has announced new job vacancies for Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD), Group ‘B’ posts on a regular basis. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in a relevant field can check the job vacancies at https://ssc.nic.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022:
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in a relevant field looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the SSC website and apply for the posts. Also see SSC IMD Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SSC Recruitment below:
List of SSC Scientific Assistant Jobs 2022-23 Details:
Below is the SSC Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD) Recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Scientific Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 990
Important Dates for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 30-09-2022 to 18-10-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 18-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 20-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 20-10-2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 25-10-2022 ( up to 23:00)
- Tentative Schedule of Computer Based Examination (CBE): December 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects)/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
Age Limit(as on 18-10-2022):
- Max. 30 years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 19-10-1992 and not later than 17-10-2004. (check the official notification below for age relaxation).
Selection is based on Computer Based Examination and Document Verification.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and
- for SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Important Links of SSC IMD Recruitment 2022:
Click here for official notification, check the link – SSC Scientific Assistant Notification
Click here for an online application – Apply Online