SSC Recruitment 2022 – 3603 Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) and Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Vacancies:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Multi
Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2022. SSC has announced new job vacancies for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) posts on a regular basis. Candidates with 10th Pass or equivalent qualification can check the job vacancies at https://ssc.nic.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2022:
Candidates with 10th Class or equivalent qualifications looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the SSC website and apply for the posts till 30-04-2022. Also see SSC MTS and Havaldar Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SSC Recruitment below:
List of SSC Jobs 2022 Details:
Below are the SSC MTS Recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
- No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
- Post Name: Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
- No. of Vacancies: 3603
Important Dates for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2022:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22-03-2022
- Last date and time of online applications: 30-04-2022 (23:00 Hrs)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02-05-2022 (23:00 Hrs)
- The date and time for generation of offline Challan: 03-05-2022 (23:00 Hrs)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04-05-2022
- Dates of Window for Application Form Correction including online payment: 05 to 09-05-2022 (23:00 Hrs)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 2022
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be Notified Later.
- The candidates should complete 10th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/ Institution.
Age Limit(as of 01-01-2022):
- Min. 18 – Max. 25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- Min. 18 – Max. 27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
- Selection is based on Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.100 and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Important Links of SSC Recruitment 2022:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for an online application – Apply Online
For SSC Exam Pattern 2022 check the link – SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam Pattern 2022
For SSC Syllabus 2022 check the link – SSC MTS and Havaldar Syllabus 2022