SSC CGL Exam Date, Notification 2022 – Grade ‘B’ & ‘C’ Vacancies:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022. SSC has announced new job vacancies for Grade “B” and “C” category posts on a regular basis. Candidates with bachelor’s degrees in equivalent qualifications can check the job vacancies at https://ssc.nic.in/ or you can see below. The SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2022 will be conducted on December 2022 followed by Tier II on Jan. 2023. Check below for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022:
Candidates with bachelor’s degrees in equivalent qualifications looking for government jobs can check the vacancies below. Interested candidates go through the SSC website and apply for the posts. Also see SSC CHSL Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment below:
List of SSC CGL Jobs 2022-23 Details:
Below are the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Grade ‘B’ & ‘C’ Recruitment details below.
- Post Name: Grade “B” and “C”
- No. of Vacancies: Various
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2022:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17-09-2022
- Last date and time of online applications: 08-10-2022 (23:00 Hrs)
- Last date for the generation of offline Challan: 08-10-2022 (23:00 Hrs)
- The last date and time for making an online fee payment is 09-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10-10-2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 12-10-2022 to 13-10-2022 (23:00)
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): Dec 2022
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination): To be notified later
- The candidates should complete bachelor’s degrees in a relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution.
- check the official notification below for the age limit and relaxation.
Selection is based on
- Tier-I Computer-Based Examination
- Tier-II Computer-Based Examination
- Document Verification.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.100 and
- for SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Important Links of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
Click here for official notification, check the link – SSC CGL Notification
Click here for an online application – Apply Online