South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – 4103 Act Apprentice Vacancies:
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), South Central Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. South Central Railway (SCR) has announced new job vacancies at 4103 Act Apprentice on a contract basis. Candidates with 10th and ITI in the relevant trade can check the job vacancies at https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/ or you can see below. Check below for South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with 10th and ITI looking for government jobs can check various Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the SCR Indian Railway website and apply for them till 29-01-2023. Also see RRC SCR Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for South Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment below:
List of RRC SCR Apprentice Jobs 2023 Details:
Below are the Indian Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 4103
|Trade||No. of Vacancies|
Job Location: Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharastra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh.
Important Dates for RRC South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for online registration: 30-12-2022.
- Last date & time for online registration: 29-01-2023 at 17:00 Hrs.
- Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit(as on 30-12-2022):
- Min. 15 years and Max. 24 years(Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Merit basis (Mark scored in 10th and ITI).
- Application fee (Non-Refundable) Rs. 100 is to be paid through ONLINE MODE.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
Important Links of South Central Railway Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for Online Registration – Apply Online