SBI Recruitment 2023 – 217 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies:
State Bank of India (SBI) is a leading public sector bank and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, India. SBI has given an employment notification for recruiting Specialist Cadre Officers posts. SBI has announced new job openings for 217 Specialist Cadre Officers vacancies on a regular and contract basis. Candidates with a B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Sc in a relevant Engg discipline can check the job openings at https://www.sbi.co.in/ or see below. Check below for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Sc in a relevant Engg discipline looking for government jobs can check the officer jobs below. Interested candidates go through the State Bank of India website and apply for the posts from 29-04-2023 till 19-05-2023. Also see SBI SCO Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2023 below:
List of SBI SCO Jobs 2023 Posts Details:
Below is the State Bank of India Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officers
- No. of Vacancies: 217
Job Location: Navi Mumbai/Hyderabad.
Important Dates for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 29-04-2023
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: is 19-05-2023
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): In June 2023
- Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test: 10 Days before the exam
- BE/BTech in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in relevant discipline) or MCA or MTech/ MSc in (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronic & Communications Engineering) from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit (31-03-2023):
- For Deputy Manager & Senior Executive: Max. 35 years
- Assistant Manager: Max. 32 years
- Assistant VP: Max. 42 years
- Senior Special Executive: Max. 38 years (Check the official notification below for the age limit and age relaxation).
- Selection is based on Education Qualification, Experience, written test, and interview.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates Rs.750/- has to pay as Application fees and Intimation Charges. (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Important Links of SBI SCO Recruitment 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for an online application – Apply Link