SBI Recruitment 2022 – 1673 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies:
State Bank of India (SBI) is a leading public sector bank and financial service headquartered in Mumbai, India. SBI has given an employment notification for recruiting Probationary Officer posts. SBI has announced new job vacancies for 1673 Probationary Officer vacancies on a regular basis. Candidates with a Graduation Degree can check the job vacancies at https://www.sbi.co.in/ or you can see below. Check below for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022 1673 Posts:
Candidates with a Graduation Degree looking for government jobs can check Officer Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the State Bank of India website and apply for the posts from 22-09-2022 till 12-10-2022. Also see SBI Notification 2022, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2022 below:
List of SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022 1673 Posts Details:
Below are the State Bank of India Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 1673
Job Location: All India
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Payment of Application Fee: 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2022/ January 2023
- The download of the Main Examination Call letter: January 2023/ February 2023
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: January 2023 / February 2023
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: February 2023
- The download of Phase-III Call Letter: February 2023 onwards
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test: February / March 2023
- Interview & Group Exercises: February / March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: March 2023 onwards
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates
- The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st / 2nd week of November 2022 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: November 2022 / December 2022
- Candidates should complete a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit (as of 01-04-2022):
- Min. 21 years and Max. 30 years (Check the official notification below for the age limit and age relaxation).
- Selection is based on 3 phases- Phase I: Preliminary Examination, Phase II: Main Examination and Phase III: Psychometric test.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates Rs.750/- has to pay. (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Important Links of SBI PO Recruitment 2022:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for an online application – Apply Link