SBI Recruitment 2023 – 8283 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancies:
State Bank of India (SBI) is a leading public sector bank and financial service headquartered in Mumbai, India. SBI has given an employment notification for recruiting a Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in the clerical cadre. SBI has announced new job vacancies for 8283 Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) posts on a regular basis. Candidates with a Graduation Degree can check the job vacancies at https://www.sbi.co.in/ or see below. Check below for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023:
Candidates with a Graduation Degree looking for government jobs can check Officer Jobs below. Interested candidates go through the State Bank of India website and apply for the posts from 17-11-2023 till 07-12-2023. Also see SBI Clerk Notification 2023, Job Location, Salary, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee, and How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment below:
List of SBI Clerk Jobs 2023:
Below are the State Bank of India Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales)
- No. of Vacancies: 8283
Job Location: All India
Important Dates for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 17.11.2023 to 07.12.2023
- Payment of Application Fee: 17.11.2023 to 07.12.2023
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 27.12.2023
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: January 2024
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: February 2024
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: 15.02.2024
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: March 2024
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: April 2024
- Candidates should complete a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit (as of 01-04-2023):
- Min. 20 years and Max. 28 years (Check the official notification below for age relaxation).
- Selection is based on 2 phases- Phase I: Preliminary Examination and Phase II: Main Examination
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates have to pay Rs.750/- (Non-refundable) as an application fee.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM candidates.
Important Links of SBI Clerk Notification 2023:
Click here to view the official notification – Click here
Click here for an online application – Online Application