Samacheer Kalvi 9th Term I Science Book Back Question and Answers – Unit 9:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th Standard New Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Class 9 New Syllabus 2021 to 2022 Book Back Question & Answer solutions available for both English and Tamil Medium. Class 9 Science Book Term 1 Unit 9 – Computer – An Introduction Answers/Solutions are provided on this page. 9th Std Science Book is of Term 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and consists of 9 Units in each Term. All 9 Units of Term 1st, 2nd, 3rd Science Book Back One, and Two Mark Solutions are given below.
Check Unit wise and 9th New Science Book Back Question and Answers Guide/Solutions PDF format for Free Download. English, Tamil, Maths, Science, and Social Science Book Back Questions and Answers available in PDF. Check Science – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, Social Science – History, Geography, Civics, Economics below. See below for the Samacheer Kalvi 9th Science Book Back Unit 9 Term 1 PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th Science Book Back Unit 9 Term 1 Solutions Guide PDF:
Science Subject 1 Mark and 2 Mark Solutions Guide PDF available below. Click the Download option to download the book back 1 Mark & 2 Mark questions and answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
Term – 1
Unit – 9
Computer – An Introduction
I. Choose the correct answer
1. ____________ is an electronic device which stores data and information.
2. _________ belongs to the generation IV of the computer
b) Artificial intelligence
c) Transis tor
d) Vaccum Tubes
3. Data processing involves________ steps.
4. 1. Abacus belongs to the first generation of the computer.
2. ENIAC was used in the American military.
a) Both the statements are correct
b) Statement 1 is wrong but 2 is correct
c) Statement 1 is correct but 2 is wrong
d) Both the statements are wrong
II. Match the following
1. III generation computer – Integrated circuit
2. Text, number – Information
3. Transistor – Father of computer
4. Directly used – Data
5. Charles Babbage – II generation
Ans: 1-a, 2-d, 3-e, 4-b, 5-c
III. Short Answer Questions :
1. Define computer.
Computer is an electronic device which manipulates and stores data and information through commands or program codes.
2. Differentiate data and information.
1. Set of values of qualitative and quantitative variables.- Processed data
2. It cannot be used directly – it can be used directly
3. What is data processing?
The data processing in a computer is collecting data and converting it into information according to our needs and requirements
Other Important Link for 9th New Science Book Back Answers:
Click Here Complete Samacheer Kalvi 9th Science Book Back Answers – 9th New Science Book Back Answers