Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social Science – Economics Unit 5 Book Back Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th Standard New Social Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Class 9 New Syllabus 2021 to 2022 Book Back Question & Answer available for both English and Tamil Mediums. Class 9 Social Economics Book Unit 5 – Migration Answers/Solutions are provided on this page. 9th Std Social Science History Book portion consists of 11 units, Geography Book portion consists of 8 units, Civics book portion consists of 6 units, and Economics book portion consists of 5 units, All Social Book Back One, and Two Mark Solutions are given below.
Check Unit wise and Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social Science Book Back Solutions Answers PDF format for Free Download. English, Tamil, Maths, Science, and Social Science Book Back Question and Answer is available in PDF. Class 9th Standard Social Book Back Answers PDF. Check Social Science – History, Geography, Civics, Economics Answers below. See below for the 9th New Syllabus Book Back guide/Answers free PDF download:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social Science Book Back Solutions PDF:
9th Social Subject 1 Mark and 2 Mark Solutions PDF available below. Click the Download option to download the book back 1 Mark & 2 Mark questions and answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes. Samacheer Kalvi 9th Economics Unit 5 Answers are given below.
Economics Book Back Answers
Unit 5 – Migration
I. Choose the correct answer.
1. According to 2011 census, the total population of India was
(a) 121 crore
(b) 221 crore
(c) 102 crore
(d) 100 crore
(a) 121 crore
2 ……… has recorded the maximum number of out migrants.
3. During 2015, …….. illiterates were migrants from Tamil Nadu.
4. The poorer sections of the population people migrate for ……….
(a) Survival strategy
(b) Improve their living standards
(d) Getting experience
(a) Survival strategy
II. Fill in the blanks.
1. Migration is enumerated ……. on ……. and bases.
2. The mobility of population is rural areas is ……. than urban areas.
3. In rural India, as per census 2011, …… percent of the population are counted as migrants.
4. …….. is the major reason for female migration.
5. Any migrant stream would consist of …….. sub streams.
1. place of birth, place of residence
3. 37 %
III Match the following:
1. (e): 2. (d): 3. (c): 4. (f): 5. (b): 6. (a)
IV. Give short Answers
1. Enlist the reasons for migration.
The reasons for migration include; Work/Employment, Business, Education, Marriage and other such reasons.
2. What are the major factors responsible for female migrants in India?
Marriage and the movement associated with marriage appear to be a major factor responsible for women’s mobility in India and Tamil Nadu.
3. Name four districts in Tamil Nadu which record low number of imigration.
Cuddalore, Karur, Thiruvannamalai, Vellore, Namakkal, Salem, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Nilgiris and Dharmapuri districts record low number of emigrants.
4. What are the factors responsible for the poorer sections and better-off sections to migrate.
The poorer sections of the people migrate for survival, but migrants from better-off sections migrate to improve their living standards.
5. List the four destinations and the percentage of migrants from Tamil Nadu.
Of the total migrants who go to foreign countries, nearly 20% have chosen to go to Singapore, while 18% to the United Arab Emirates, 16% to Saudi Arabia, 13 % to the United States of America.
6. What does the study reveal about the occupation undertaken by migrants?
The study clearly reveals various occupations undertaken by the migrants: highly skilled proffessions on one hand and low skilled occupations on the other, along with a large number of semi-skilled occupations.
Other important links for Samacheer Kalvi 9th Book Back Answers:
Click Here for the 9th new social science book back Answers/Solutions – 9th Social Book Back Answers