Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social Science – Civics Unit 6 Book Back Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th Standard New Social Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Class 9 New Syllabus 2021 to 2022 Book Back Question & Answer available for both English and Tamil Mediums. Class 9 Social Civics Book Unit 6 – Road Safety Answers/Solutions are provided on this page. 9th Std Social Science History Book portion consists of 11 units, Geography Book portion consists of 8 units, Civics book portion consists of 6 units, and Economics book portion consists of 5 units, All Social Book Back One, and Two Mark Solutions are given below.
Check Unit wise and Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social Science Book Back Solutions Answers PDF format for Free Download. English, Tamil, Maths, Science, and Social Science Book Back Question and Answer is available in PDF. Class 9th Standard Social Book Back Answers PDF. Check Social Science – History, Geography, Civics, Economics Answers below. See below for the 9th New Syllabus Book Back guide/Answers free PDF download:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social Science Book Back Solutions PDF:
9th Social Subject 1 Mark and 2 Mark Solutions PDF available below. Click the Download option to download the book back 1 Mark & 2 Mark questions and answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes. Samacheer Kalvi 9th Civics Unit 6 Answers are given below.
Civics Book Back Answers
Unit 6 – Road Safety
I. Answer the following.
1. What are the benefits of wearing a helmet while driving?
First of all, wearing a helmet helps to reduce traffic accidents. People will pay enough attention while they are driving their motors if they wear helmets. More over it helps us in protecting our eyes from the dust or terrible lights from other vehicles because we don’t need to use our hands or fingers to clean it while we are controlling our vehicles.
2. List out the factors of road accidents.
Different factors to road accidents
- Road conditions
- Weather conditions
3. Which colour in the signal means ‘stop?
Red colour in the signal means ‘stop’
4. List out any three road safety rules:
- Know your signals
- Stop, look and cross
- Don’t run on roads
II. Answer in detail.
1. Explain the factors involved in road accidents.
The different factors that contribute to road accident are,
- Drivers: Over speeding, rash driving, violation of rules, failure to understand signs, fatigue, alcohol.
- Pedestrians: Carelessness, illiteracy, crossing at wrong places, jaywalkers.
- Passengers: Projecting their body parts outside vehicles, talking to drivers, alighting and boarding vehicles from the wrong side, traveling on foot boards, catching a running bus, etc.,
- Vehicles : Failure of brakes or steering, tire burst, insufficient headlights, overloading.
- Road Condition: Potholes, damaged roads, eroded roads merging of rural roads with highways, and illegal speed breakers.
- Weather conditions: Fog, snow, heavy rainfall, wind storms, hail storms.
2. Explain in detail: The road safety rules.
It is important for children to know about road safety rules and regulations. Here are a few basic
- Know Your Signals
- Stop, Look and Cross
- Pay Attention – Listen
- Don’t Run on Roads
- Always Use Sidewalks
- Never Stick Hands outside the Vehicle
- Never cross Road at Bends
- Don’t Rush.
Other important links for Samacheer Kalvi 9th Book Back Answers:
Click Here for the 9th new social science book back Answers/Solutions – 9th Social Book Back Answers