Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Term 3 Unit 6 Book Back Questions and Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 7th Standard Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers uploaded online and available PDF for free download. Class 7th New Syllabus Science Term III book back question & answer solutions guide available below for English Medium. Class Seventh Std Science English Medium Term 3 Unit 6 Visual Communication book back answers are given below. Students looking for class 7th Term III Unit 6 Questions and Answers can check below.
We also provide class 7th other units Book Back One and Two Mark Solutions Guide on our site. Students looking for a new syllabus 7th standard Science Term 3 Unit 6 Visual Communication Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
For all three-term of 7th standard Science Book Back Answers English Medium – Samacheer kalvi 7th Science Book Back Answers
Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Book Back Chapter 6 Term 3 Solutions Guide PDF:
TN State Board Class 7th Science Subject Term 3 Unit 6 one mark and two mark solutions guide PDF available below.
Science – Term 3
Unit 6 – Visual Communication
I. Choose the correct answer.
1. The Keyboard shortcut is used to copy the selected text
a) Ctrl+c b) Ctrl+v c) Ctrl+x d) Ctrl+A
2. The Keyboard shortcut is used to cut the selected text
a) Ctrl+ c b) Ctrl+v c) Ctrl+x d) Ctrl+A
3. How many types of page orientation are there in Libre Office Writer?
a)1 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 4
4. If the ruler is not displayed on the screen, the _______ option is clicked.
a) View-> ruler b) view-> task c) file-> save d) edit->paste
5. The menu is used to save the document
a) File-> open b) file-> print c) file-> save d) file->close
II. Answer the following Questions:
1. What is the use of Text document software?
- A text file is used to store standard and structured textual data or information that is human
- It is defined in several different formats, including the most popular ASCII for the cross.
- Platform usage and ANSI for windows – based operating platforms.
2. What is selecting text?
Selecting is the process of highlighting text or picking an object. For example, a user may select
text to copy, cut or move that text to an alternate location or select a file they want to view.
3. How to close a document?
Close the current document by selecting the File Close command on the menu bar or clicking the Close
icon if it is visible on the Standard toolbar.
4. What is the right alignment?
Right alignment is text or page formatting that aligns text along the right side of a page or containing elements.
5. How to open an existing document?
To open an existing document, do any one of the following methods:
- Click the Open File button on the menu bar.
- Choose File → Open the command from the menu bar.
- Press CTRL+O keys on the keyboard. Each of the above methods will show the Open dialog box. Choose the file and click the Open button
Other Important Links for the 7th Book Back Solution Guide:
Tamil Nadu Class 7th Standard Book Back Guide PDF, Click the link – 7th Book Back Questions & Answers PDF
Click here to download Samacheer Kalvi 7th Books in English and Tamil – Samacheer Kalvi 7th Books PDF