7th Std English Book Back Answers Term I Unit 2: The Red-Headed League
Samacheer Kalvi 7th Standard English Book Back Questions with Answers PDF uploaded and the same is given below. Class Seventh candidates and those preparing for TNPSC exams can check the Book Back Answers PDF below. The Samacheer Kalvi Class 7th Std English Book Back Answers Term I Unit 2 – The Red-Headed League Book Back Solutions Guide is given below. Check the complete Samacheer Kalvi 7th English Term 1 Unit 2 Supplementary Questions and Answers below:
We also provide class 7th other units Book Back One and Two Mark Solutions Guide on our site. Students looking for a new syllabus 7th standard English Term I Unit 2 Supplementary Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
For all three term units of 7th standard English Book Back Answers – Samacheer kalvi 7th English Book Back Answers
Samacheer Kalvi 7th English Book Back for Unit 2 The Red-Headed League supplementary part question and answers below:
Samacheer Kalvi 7th English Term I Unit 2 – The Red-Headed League Book Back Answers:
The Samacheer Kalvi 7th English Book Back Term 1 Unit 2 Supplementary Answers are given below,
7th English Book Back Answer
Term 1 – Supplementary
Unit – 2 The Red-Headed League
A. Say whether the following statements are ‘True’ or ‘False’.
- Photography was Vincent Spaulding’s hobby.
- Mr. Ross did not want to hire Mr. Wilson.
- Mr. Wilson worked for Mr. Ross for six weeks.
- Mr. Jones was a lawyer.
- Spaulding dug a tunnel from the cellar of the shop to the jewelry shop.
B. Complete the table based on the information from the text.
C. Answer the following questions.
1. Why did Jabez Wilson meet Mr. Holmes?
Timid Jabez Wilson was a pawnshop owner. His assistant Spaulding made him join the job of copying the Encyclopaedia from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 a.m. After eight weeks the office is closed and dissolved. He doubted someone is playing a joke on him and so he met Mr. Holmes for a solution.
2. Describe Vincent Spaulding.
Vincent Spaulding was a clever young man. He happily worked as the assistant for Mr. Wilson in his pawnshop for half-wages. He was actually John Clay, the notorious thief.
3. Why did Spaulding spend a lot of time in the cellar?
Spaulding was spending a lot of time in the cellar of the pawnshop because he was making a tunnel to get into the strong room of the bank in the next street at the back of the shop.
4. Why was Mr. Wilson hired to copy the Encyclopaedia?
Mr. Wilson was hired to copy the Encyclopedia to keep him away from his pawnshop from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. every day So that when Wilson went to work, Mr. Ross and Spaulding could have time to make the tunnel from his shop to the bank.
5. How did Holmes’ team catch the thieves?
The Holme’s team was ready at the strong room in the bank on Saturday night expecting the arrival of the thieves. When Spaulding and Ross came out from underground, Holmes caught Spaulding by his arm and the others caught Ross at the other end of the tunnel.
D. Based on your reading of the text complete the pyramid arranging the sequence in the correct order,
- Holmes found the tunnel from the cellar to the bank’s strong room.
- Wilson was assigned to copy the encyclopaedia.
- Wilson asked Sherlock Holmes for help.
- Wilson got the job in The Red – Headed League.
- Spaulding and Ross were caught by the famous detective.
- One day he found the notice that ‘The Red – Headed League’ was dissolved.
- Holmes recognised Spaulding who was actually John Clay, a notorious criminal.
E. Imagine you have visited a Mystery Theme Park you have come across. Make an eye¬catching advertisement with the help of the given dues.
- a mirror maze
- scary faces
- eerie sounds
- a ghostly figure
- a pitch dark room
Connecting To Selfs
F. Observe the pictures carefully and write your answers.
Step To Success
G. lust like the example, use the key to fill in the blanks and break the code
Other Important links for 7th English Book Back Solutions:
For Samacheer Kalvi 7th Books PDF, Check the link – Samacheer Kalvi 7th Books PDF
Tamil Nadu Class 7th Standard Book Back Guide PDF, Click the link –7th Book Back Questions & Answers PDF