Samacheer Kalvi 6th Science Term 2 Unit 7 Book Back Questions and Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 6th Standard Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers uploaded online and available PDF for free download. Class 6th New Syllabus Science Term 2 book back question & answer solutions guide available below for English Medium. Class sixth Std Science English Medium Term 2 Unit 7 Parts of Computer book back answers given below. Students looking for class 6th Term II Unit 7 Computer Science Questions and Answers can check below.
We also provide class 6th other units Book Back One and Two Mark Solutions Guide on our site. Students looking for a new syllabus 6th standard Science Term 2 Unit 7 Parts of Computer Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
For all three-term of 6th standard Science Book Back Answers English Medium – Samacheer kalvi 6th Science Book Back Answers
Samacheer Kalvi 6th Science Book Back Chapter 7 Term 2 Solution Guide PDF:
TN State Board Class 6th Science Subject Term 2 Unit 7 one mark and two mark solutions guide PDF available below.
6th Science – Term 2
Unit 7 – Parts of Computer
I. Choose the correct answer:
1. Which one of the following is an output device?
Answer: (c) Speaker
2. Name the cable that connects the CPU to the Monitor
(b) Power cord
Answer: (b) Power cord
3. Which one of the following is an input device?
Answer: (b) Keyboard
4. Which one of the following is an example of a wireless connection?
(b) Electric wires
Answer: (a) Wi-Fi
5. Pen drive is _______ device
(d) Connecting cable
Answer: (c) Storage
II. Match the following:
- VGA – Input device
- Bluetooth – Connecting cable
- Printer – LDMI
- Keyboard – Wireless connection
- HDMI – Output device
- VGA – Connecting cable
- Bluetooth – Wireless connection
- Printer – Output device
- Keyboard – Input device
- HDMI – LDMI
III. Give a short answer:
1. Name the parts of a computer.
Input unit (keyboard, mouse, scanner), Central Processing Unit (CPU),
The output unit (monitor, printer, speaker) is part of the computer.
2. Bring out any two differences between input and output devices.
- It helps to send the data and commands for processing.
- Example: Keyboard, Mouse, Scanner, Barcode reader, web camera, Microphone-mic
- The output unit converts commands received by the computer in the form of binary signals into easily understandable characters.
- Example: Monitor, Printer, Speaker, Scanner
(Look at the magic of connecting cables to a desktop computer with 4, 3, 2, 1 formula, start from 4 proceed till 1. Now your computer is ready to use).
By connecting the various parts of a computer we can assemble a computer. For the construction activity, students have to use 4-3-2-1 formula. A system consist of mouse, key board, monitor, CPU, power cables, and connecting cables Students has to connect the four parts of a computer in row 4, using the cables in row 3, through the power cables in row 2 to construct a system.
Other Important links for Class 6th Book Back Answers:
Tamil Nadu Class 6th Standard Book Back Guide PDF, Click the link – 6th Book Back Questions & Answers PDF
For all three-term of 6th standard Science Book Back Answers English Medium – Samacheer kalvi 6th Science Book Back Answers English Medium